Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mmm .... fashion braaaains......

Dearest Readers,
Today I write to you with great pains coming from my head due to a massive hangover.  Nontheless, I write you.  Why?  Because the sun shines out' your ass to me.. I care about you. 

Still, you got to bare with my zombie like state of being right now.  News is:  I'm excited about vienna fashion week.  Bad news is, today is the opening and I can't exactly make it, boooo! I can only make it on thursday which is lamesauce-ness.  Yet still exciting because well, fashion week is always good.  I doubt there will be any Plus size fashion or events, but fashion is fashion and inspiration is inspiration.  I hope I get to meet lots of cool people. Also, it would totally suck if it sucked cuz then I get back on here and you're all expecting awesome feed back and all I can give you is a lousy picture of a T-shirt that says "I went to vienna fashion week and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.....for 299.99" But on the real, I'm sure It'll be just dandy.  

On that note, remember the last post "Vienna fashion camp" well this is what I wore to it.......Ayyy what to wear to fashion week???!!!







shirt, sunglasses: H&M, Skirt: vintage, Clutch made by me


Over and Out,
A_Riot



14 comments:

Tanyabell said...

You look so cute!! And, your post was so funny :D

sacramento said...

Yellow and lime, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love the look.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Joy said...

Super cute! I love that top.

Joy to the World

Honeysuckelle said...

Oh hangovers are not fun, I never drink anymore (bah). Have fun at Vienna fashion week. I love your outfit, super cute. I think one of my cat agrees, he keeps rubbing against the mouse and keyboard.

Honeysuckelle

Jen said...

lovely colours, cant believe you made the clutch :0

J x

Tirquise said...

Your hair is just so much fun!

Svidja mi se outfit!

(nikako da se naviknem na kojem jeziku pisati komentare kod tebe :D)

Shewearscrazywell said...

Oh my you look superb in yellow! Sooooo pretty...you make being a zombie look good! Hearts, Janna Lynn

laura said...

You look darling! I have the same yellow top, and you wear it oh so much better than I do! And you MADE that purse? I am envious of your mad skills!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Vanessa said...

Feel better soon! I love that lime green handbag!

swarina said...

I love your shirt :)

wait until the sunset said...

oh fabulous! You look lovely and the homemade clutch rocks! Is that a bubble skirt hem I spy????? ;)

http://waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

xStroutx said...

I LOVE the yellow top - you look stunning

Full of Fabulous said...

You are looking SOOOO gorgeous!!!

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

You are so freakin pretty!! Quit all that drinking girl!! lol Kiah