Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dame with Moxie

Today I'd like to thank the wonderful Rocky May over at The Dame's Got Moxie for featuring me in her new forum she calls "Dame with Moxie" I am so thankful and super stoked that she picked me to be her first Dame with Moxie :) Be sure to go over to ther blog and check it out.   She posts great fashion tips and trends, I have been a long time reader of her blog and love reading about all the sweet little finds she posts.  So I am very flattered to be featured by her.

Thanks again Rocky May!

xoxo
A_Riot


7 comments:

Wait Until The Sunset said...

aww congrats Anita! You deserve it!! :)
I'm checking out her page now!

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

Unknown said...

Yay congratulations. I just read it and love what you said "Why should there be a separation of size and style in a store?". I always feel this way, I hate how they make us plus sized girls feel like we are not included and don't belong.

Borjana said...

Yay,congrats babe!I'm gonna check the blog now;)
xx
B.

L said...

Yayy!! Congrats Anita, you rock girlfriend!! <3

mitch said...

Congratulations Anita! Keep it up!

The Canon Girl said...

Congrats babe, so awesome! :-D We must keep spreading curvy awesomeness! Also, I still have my photography blog. I just got another one too. :-D One for fashion and one for photography.

laura said...

This is sooo great, Anita! Love it! :) Congratuations!

Happy Monday!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights