Monday, August 25, 2014

Autumn Attire

Hey there!


The weather here in Vienna has been giving off more of a autumn flair these past few weeks, making  people dress warmer.  So I thought we should get on with some necessary fall attire, no?







Cardigan: Mango. Top: H&M. Skirt: ASOS. Shoes: Zalando – similar here. Necklace similar here.

My favorite colors to wear during fall are hunter green and maroon, if at all possible together in one outfit.
This is a pretty vintage look especially when worn with this particular cardigan, skirt, and shoe combination. But sometimes when I’m feeling more casual on warmer days when I don’t have a need for the cardigan, I like to wear this skirt with a  basic white tee or even just stripes, similar to these two tops I found while browsing the OneStopPlus website, which is how I've been wearing it over the summer. The outfit still has a nice pulled together vintage look, but it is more casual and every-day appropriate.  I am always excited about fall though, both fashion wise and weather wise because I love layering my outfits, wearing boots and completing the outfit with a nice trench coat. ( like this grey trench from La Redoute for example. I've been eyeing it lately.Nevertheless, I do want the summer to stick around for just a little longer!

What are your favorite things about the upcoming season?

And as always, thanks for reading!

XX
Anita 

9 comments:

Alina said...

ohh das outfit ist wirklich wunderschön! schon absolut herbstlich :)

Curvy Claudia said...

Super schönes Outfit!
XXX

Aurè said...

chic ensemble of colours:breathtaking look!
best

Marissa D said...

such a gorgeous chic outfit <3

Ileana said...

Beautiful look!!! I really love the color combination :)
And those sunnies are super cute!
xoxo

Novelstyle

Krista Gassib said...

I'm so not ready for fall as we have our really hot last week. I would have never put these colors together and yet I love how they look on you! I also think that vintage MINI is sweet!
Xxoo. My favorite thing about fall is the smell of fires burning.

feastfulife said...

You got a pretty outfit for fall! How cute that cardigan is! I envy you on wearing layers, hardly can do it here now i'm back in my tropical country.

Mitch
@feastfulife

Rebecca Harasym said...

This is a beautiful outfit and the colors are so perfect for fall! I love that it has a vintage flare to it! The skirt is amazing!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Honeysuckelle said...

I hope you don't mind me saying but you look like a librarian in babe town, I say I "hope you don't mind" because people use to tell me I looked like a naughty librarian all the time in the past and it use to drive me bonkers, anyway you look gorgeous. I love that shade of maroon! I can't wait to own a house one day so I can paint all my walls shades of maroon. You have such purty hair too, I say that in every comment but it is the truth.