Monday, August 25, 2014

Autumn Attire

Hey there!


The weather here in Vienna has been giving off more of a autumn flair these past few weeks, making  people dress warmer.  So I thought we should get on with some necessary fall attire, no?







Cardigan: Mango. Top: H&M. Skirt: ASOS. Shoes: Zalando – similar here. Necklace similar here.

My favorite colors to wear during fall are hunter green and maroon, if at all possible together in one outfit.
This is a pretty vintage look especially when worn with this particular cardigan, skirt, and shoe combination. But sometimes when I’m feeling more casual on warmer days when I don’t have a need for the cardigan, I like to wear this skirt with a  basic white tee or even just stripes, similar to these two tops I found while browsing the OneStopPlus website, which is how I've been wearing it over the summer. The outfit still has a nice pulled together vintage look, but it is more casual and every-day appropriate.  I am always excited about fall though, both fashion wise and weather wise because I love layering my outfits, wearing boots and completing the outfit with a nice trench coat. ( like this grey trench from La Redoute for example. I've been eyeing it lately.Nevertheless, I do want the summer to stick around for just a little longer!

What are your favorite things about the upcoming season?

And as always, thanks for reading!

XX
Anita 

10 comments:

Alina said...

ohh das outfit ist wirklich wunderschön! schon absolut herbstlich :)

Claudia Lackner said...

Super schönes Outfit!
XXX

Aurè said...

chic ensemble of colours:breathtaking look!
best

Marissa D said...

such a gorgeous chic outfit <3

Ileana said...

Beautiful look!!! I really love the color combination :)
And those sunnies are super cute!
xoxo

Novelstyle

Krista said...

I'm so not ready for fall as we have our really hot last week. I would have never put these colors together and yet I love how they look on you! I also think that vintage MINI is sweet!
Xxoo. My favorite thing about fall is the smell of fires burning.

Anonymous said...

You got a pretty outfit for fall! How cute that cardigan is! I envy you on wearing layers, hardly can do it here now i'm back in my tropical country.

Mitch
@feastfulife

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful outfit and the colors are so perfect for fall! I love that it has a vintage flare to it! The skirt is amazing!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind me saying but you look like a librarian in babe town, I say I "hope you don't mind" because people use to tell me I looked like a naughty librarian all the time in the past and it use to drive me bonkers, anyway you look gorgeous. I love that shade of maroon! I can't wait to own a house one day so I can paint all my walls shades of maroon. You have such purty hair too, I say that in every comment but it is the truth.

shortylegsbeauty said...

You are so beautiful and that outfit is just so stunning. We seem to have the same taste you and I cause I would not mind wearing that at all :) SO PRETTY!!
My favorite seasons has to be Autumn and Winter because I love all the colors in autumna and the chilly weather in both autumn and winter and I love how we get to see the stars again and the northern light.. and I love snow :D
xx