Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Shminter!

So this winter is already draaaggginnnn onnnnn....there is snow everywhere! and the temperature is below zero celcius every day...I don't mind the snow, I really like the snow, it's the freezing I could do without ya know? So I figure I could put up some of my favorite spring/summer pictures that I really liked and mostly wore. My slayer T-shirt is a big part of everyday life :D and also my red/black shirtdress. In memory of warm weather! :D I guess we can also make it a look back on the year type of thing :D some of the photos may or may not be from the year 2009, but who's keeping track anyway? Here we go........











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. The outfit in the 4th picture is so adorable, gah, I love polka dots. You look so pretty in all of them.

And SLAYER! Hell yes.

Thick Threads said...

haha yeahhh SLLLAYYYEERR!!! :D Thanks so much :)