Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A day in a day in a day in a day to infinity!

The title has nothing to do with this post! ;)  But the post is just a random outfit I wore a few days ago when the sun came out for the first time in weeks! yay! SPRING HAS SPRUNG!! - wow that would of been a much better title for this post in that case now that I think about it...Oh well...Next time then :) Yah so nothing special about this. Just an outfit of the day which I didn't plan out too much either :D but hey...What can you do right?

I just wore this to go shop for some balcony/patio furniture with mah sistah! I had some success.  I bought this really cute bistro table and chairs from IKEA it only cost me 32 euros! amazing! I'm super stoked about it and I will post pictures of it once I've painted it into different colors, It will be rad! I'm just so excited that warmer weather is coming! I gotta go chest bump someone this is too much excitement to handle on my own! :D








Love these shoes! got them at H&M on sale this winter for 5 Euros!

Cute purse purchased at yet another sale in Bershka for 8 Euros! :)





Over and Out,
A_riot

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW looking adorable girl! as always! I love the shoes and the purse!

-Amalia

Thick Threads said...

Hehe! thanksssssss lady! :)

xoxo
A_riot

L said...

You look cute! I love your skirt and shoes (what a bargain!!), and ya paint skills are sick! I do think a standing ovation is necessary hahaha! ;D

<3

Thick Threads said...

Hahah! thanks Girl! I do what I can with technology! its just that it's not really alot! :D

xoxo
A_riot

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit :) can't wait to see the furniture you bought too :) sounds pretty exciting ...love your posts!!
xoxo
Sandra

KellyAnn said...

love that orange purse! its the perfect size.
Virtual chest bump from L.A. - I'm saying "good bye" to layers!
looking forward to seeing your DIY bisto set!

You were one of my 7 Versatile bloggers in my post today :) why? 'cause you're awesome

Joy said...

I LOVE your skirt! And your name, Anita Riot, is unquestionably endearing. Thanks so much for being my first follower. Really made me feel good! :)

I also love your slogan, "Riot, don't diet." That's some good stuff, lady. Hats off to you, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your future posts. Best to you in Austria!

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

You look super cute in this outfit! Riot, dont diet! Love it! That shirt is very slimming you look foxy:)

Thick Threads said...

@KellyAnn: THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am flattered to be one of your 7 verstile bloggers! :)

@Joy: LOl thanks for the bragging rights for after youre famous :) and thanks for the sweet comment :)

@Rosy: Thanks! yeah it is really slimming i love it, it might be the puffy shoulders, whatever it is, its working :)

xoxo
A_riot