Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shoot!

Okay so it's been a long time coming....A long time coming indeed.  I suppose some of you remember me telling you about a woman who apporached me at the Vienna Fashion Week to model in her catalogue, and I suppose you remember the behind the scenes post I posted. Well since I got the actual pictures I was kind of unsure about posting them.  I wasn't satisfied with them at all, the lighting wasn't that great, plus by the time it was my turn to shoot, it got dark outside (which is where they planned to have the entire shoot) and we had to shoot in the photographers studio/gallery which wasn't set up for indoor shooting so all that and blah blah blah...

On second thought I figured 'Hey!' It is my first ever photoshooting for a catalogue, so why not post it either way.  I have never done any kind of modeling for anyone before so this was kind of exciting even though the pictures wheren't that great, and even though everyone involved was an amature it's still pretty cool.  Plus the Jewelry and bags I modelled are also pretty neat.  Nothing I can afford though! The Catalogue will be out sometime in January or Feburary.

So here are some of the pictures for which I didnt have to cringe too much :) I should mention that we were all told to wear something very plain and black so that the products stand out in the picture.

I have to say that my friend who is a professional make up artist did such an amazing job on this shoot. the make up was great! Here's some beauty coupons to copy this look. I thought you guys might appreciate it.


So anyway, These are Raw material meaning they're not retouched and unedited photos.  Not sure if they will be edited or retouched in the catalogue....







I felt so silly when everyone was staring at me while posing.  




Photographer: Nina Kant
Products: ContraMASS

Over and out,
A_Riot

30 comments:

Mode Plus said...

So how did you like being a model?
Isn't it hard to do? Fun but hard work.
They will probably retouch the pictures (they always do).
Loving your hair and cat eyes!

MaMMaMoon said...

retouchschmeetouch..
you look gorgeous hun! ^^v
love the makeup ^^d
MMxoxo

Unknown said...

Lousy lighting or not - YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Your hair is fab, your makeup is killer and you look beautiful - I'm glad you shared these with us!

Sarah xxx

Unknown said...

You look fabulous! Great job!!

Bonnie said...

These pictures are great! They turned out really well. This must have been an awesome event.


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Borjana said...

I love what they did with your hair!And the make up looks amazing on you,too!Try it more often;)
xx
B.

Krista said...

I love your eyes!!!! They look killer and that strawberry purse has got me drooling! Your hair is pretty sic too :)))

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

Whoa lady! You rocked this shoot! The make-up seems way more bold in these shots than I remember in the last post. I love it!
I don't think you did half bad for your first shoot. Maybe now people will see this and the offers will roll in for you to be a model! ;)

My favorite picture is probably the 3rd to last one where you laughing and holding the purses. It just seems like such a real moment. I can imagine being slightly embarrassed having to pose in front of other people!

L said...

Ohhh Anita, you just stole my heart! You rock as a model! These unedited pictures are just amazing, looks like you had a lot of fun sweetie! :D xx

Unknown said...

Aww you look friggin gorgeous! I love the eye makeup. Gosh you should see pictures of me untouched, it is so scary. I love the hairstyle, I've never actually tried that hairstyle, it is in the plans. I love the picture where you are smiling, so adorable.

<3Honeysuckelle

Danielle Rose said...

WOW you make a great model you're so beautiful. he last pic i my favourite you are so gorgeous xxx

welldressedmaker said...

omg Anita! they look great! your makeup looks FANTASTIC!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Anonymous said...

You're awesome!!! I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! I'm going to try and follow you, but for some reason whenever I click follow, it doesn't actually follow. But I hope it does!

Mabel
Mabel Time

Jolene said...

You look gorgeous! Those are some awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!

Rock 'n Style said...

Gorgeous make up + styling! Can't say anything else!

Also, I can’t say this enough – I want to thank you for your lovely comment (back) on my blog, that is so sweet of you! I appreciate it so much that you’ve stopped by and even took the time and effort to comment. You make my day every time you do this!


Love,

Rock 'n Style
http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/RocknStyle/

Sabrina said...

yeah pump the breaks- they look terrific! work it out girl!
xx-
sabrina
www.samplesize16.com

WitchHazel said...

WOW! You look like a total bombshell! 4th from the bottom (close up) and the very last photo are my two absolute faves.. Lighting aside, I think you look amazing!

Marisa said...

Lovely darling. You are a fierce gal! Keep being fabulous.

- Marisa

vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

Wida said...

You remind me of Adele in some photos :D

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Wait Until The Sunset said...

ooohh!! you look so hot!! I can't believe you were thinking of not sharing!!!

Unknown said...

I think the photos are very pretty actually despite the lighting and all obstacles that were in the way. Your hair and make-up looks so nice and I think the very last picture is the bomb, your facial expression rocks!

Merry Christmas for tomorrow! :)

Clara Turbay said...

Nice post Merry Xmas!!!
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Sincerely Mally said...

I think you did an awesome job love! Keep up the good work

Happy Holidays!

Mally
xox

Camille said...

i juust love your make up! you look great!

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Bet you had great fun! Those accessories look great :D
xxx

Nee said...

Nice make-up!
Show love & support by following & leaving comments on my blog! xoxo
vivaladainty.blogspot.com

Ashley Isaacs said...

great pic...........xx


hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

Aurelia said...

great outfit, such a beautiful eyelinen makeup, following you now of course (check my blog and maybe following back?) http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/,

The Canon Girl said...

Beautiful dress and GORGEOUS make up!! Congrats, hot model! :-D The purses are cute and I love the fact that your lipstick matches your little belt in the last couple of pictures!

doradadama said...

Your a total bad ass MaMacita!
I love your make up and beautiful hair.
I want all those bags.
The lighting was perfect amor.
Besos