Friday, December 30, 2011

Holy Mackerels Mackerel!

First and foremost: I DIYed this leopard scarf :)



Now, getting back to business.




Hello!  What the what?! where have I been? Whats that? Christmas came and went? Holy moly moly mole! Sorry I wasn't here to wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and whatever other holidays I missed.  I was visiting the old Grams who lives in a internet free house and in a different country all together! I didnt get much time to go seek internet connection. Can you believe I survived? It was a christmas miracle..


Anywho!

So the new year is around the corner! You all know that we ACTUALLY have to party like it is indeed 1999 as prince suggested, because well we once again do believe that the world is going to end next year so it is an excuse to party. no? I say bring me my nacho cheese hose! One slight problem however....I have nothing to wear yet! I have to work tomorrow so I don't have much time to plan an outfit! yikes! Gotta plan something and fast!

What are you guys planning to do and wear this New years eve?







Dress, jacket ring: H&M, scarf: DIY, shoes: Borrowed from sister, recklace: vintage, tights: Tesco

Either way I'm wishing you A Happy and Super FUN New Years Eve and The best new year EVER!

over and out, and See you on the flip side. by that I mean next year.

A_Riot

P.S. I got the Giveaway I won from the wonderful Just Jarette in the mail! yay! look how cute she wraped it!


21 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

you look fab! love the white dress!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

mrsjarette said...

Awwww!!!! Thanks for the shout out .... You finally got it! Enjoy!!!!

Tirquise said...

Super izgleda šal, a i ceo outfit je sjajan!

Sretna Nova!

MaMMaMoon said...

Glad to see you back hun!
And looking gorgeous as always! ^^d
Love your outfit. Roarrr! *^^* hihihi
MMxoxo

Unknown said...

You look so lovely!! I adore the mix of your soft dress and leather jacket! Your scarf is adorable by the way.

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

You're such a crafty lady, I am loving the scarf you whipped up!

My plans are very low key this year (granted I don't get a last minute invite). Having a game and girls night with my mom and sister. But I LOVE games, so I will not be disappointed! And of course there will be dancing with the help of Just Dance on our Wii. :)

Anonymous said...

How did you do it? I asked Santa for a (fake) fur collar like for Christmas, but he didn't bring me one :/

Mabel
Mabel Time

Style, She Wrote said...

Awesome DIY! You have to share your secrets... please!! And congrats on your gift! Hope you have a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2012! xo style, she wrote

Jolene said...

Love the white dress!! It's awesome!

Happy New Year!

Jen Umm said...

great inspiration! love the first pic!
thanks for sharing!

hope you had a lovely xmas and a happy new year to come!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM

Krista said...

Hey Darling! I love the leopard scarf on you, ADORABLE!!!!! You look FAB!!!! It has been wonderful meeting you this year. Next year Austria, maybe we can meet up!!!
Tonsof New New LOVE~
Krista

mispapelicos said...

Happy New year, dear friend.
Let´s keep in closer touch this year.
Much love
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Borjana said...

Wow babe!Sal,haljina i na sve kozna jakna!Omiljena!
xx
B.

Unknown said...

You made the scarf yourself? how cool, I love it! Pretty dress and shoes too and I like how you punked things up with the jacket!
Also congrats on winning the giveaway :)

Happy new year!

welldressedmaker said...

A-- you look gorgeous in that dress! I love it. and your DIY looks amazing! I love that fabric!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Sincerely Mally said...

You look awesome babe!! I love your DIY scarf!!!!!!

Wishing you a happy new year!!

Mally
xox

Bonnie said...

Ahhh, why are you so gorgeous? I love your outfit. I love your hair. You're kind of perfect. <3 Happy New Year, girl!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

The Canon Girl said...

Gorgeous white dress, you look classy AND sexy! Beautiful neckline as I already said and that leather jacket with the leopard scarf really rocks it up!

Ticka said...

Hi Anita! I love how badass you look in that jacket and scarf!

I stopped by to say that I "tagged" you in a blogger game. Stop on by my spot to see the details and rules. I hope you participate. Thanks!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

doradadama said...

I love leopard! and DIY even better amor.
You look like and angel in your stunning dress.
white is good to start off the New Year with.
besotes

WitchHazel said...

You need to do some DIY posts and clue us in on how you make all this awesome stuff ;)

I'm in lovvve with your gorgeous dress! xx