Friday, April 27, 2012

Shabby Apple Mothers Day Awesomeness!

Hey Friends!

 I have been very absent and I sincerely apologize for that.  I've been up to my ears in books and scripts from classes, took a few exams and now I'm back for just a second just to tell you about a sweet deal!

I just recieved word about Dresses from Shabby Apple pretty sweet Mothers day deal.  Now this is a quick post because I had to tell you before it was all over, they are offering -15% off SITEWIDE! Just use the code "MOTHERS" at  check out. The deal ends on April 30th, so we totally have to hurry! I'm thinking about getting this one, what do you guys think?


Dinner Group dress from Shabby Apple 

Shabby Apple have also asked me to ask you guys which items or entire dress line you would like to see a deal on, and they might make it happen! SO make sure to check out their site and tell me in the comments so that we can all have an even bigger deal! (Rumor has it that it will be 25% off! :D )

Have fun shopping! Don't forget to let me know which ones you guys like!

 Over and Out,

 A_Riot

6 comments:

Danielle Rose said...

Ho[e all your work is going well. I know how you feel i'm drowning in work at the moment xx

Wait Until The Sunset said...

yes!! we've missed you! Hope the exams go well! xxxx

Krista said...

I love the dress and you would so look hot in it! Miss you but you have your priorities right on.
Xxoo
Krista

BY2CHIC said...

i like your looks!!!!

Aurelia said...

amazing dress, great outfit
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Fashionthrougthravel said...

The dress is really pretty and the pumps as well! Great look!
My vacation at the beach was very nice, you'll get to see all about it in a couple of days when I receive all the pics :)