Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another year older

Hey guys!

It was my birthday recently.  I am another year older and a little bit wiser...er well the older part is definitely true.



I was so busy over the last two months that I didn't want to do anything huge.  I was happy to just invite a few friends to our new apartment and relax over some drinks and lots of laughs.

I didn't have time to take outdoor pics with this outfit as the day started out chaotic so here you get a double dose.  Outfit pics and a tiny corner of our new living room and therefore, no shoes :)

Phil got me a little playmobile version of me as a necklace. which you can see me wearing in all of these pictures.  I love it!





Dress: Zara, Playmobile necklace: Present from boyfriend...won't tell me where he got it, sorry guys :( rings: H&M and 280 urban art

I also have this special Torrid offer for my readers. Get -10% off your entire purchase with the code: 10AFF12OFF

Click below to go straight to Torrid and spend yo cash! 


















Have a wonderful day!

over and out,
Anita 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! That picture of you with the plant is adorable. Your house looks beautiful, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day, hope you had a good one. I feel ya with the getting older. Very nice dress, and the Playmobile accessory is lovely. oh and your house looks very cosy. Maya

Trisha said...

happy belated birthday :D you look stunning :)

The Canon Girl said...

Again, happy birthday! That playmobile necklace is adorable and you look like a total babe in that dress. As Always. :-D Your hair is super gorgeous and your house looks so cosy! You did a good job! :-)

Luna Tiger said...

Happy birthday ! I love your necklace ! It makes me remember that I did Rings with baby playmobiles !
http://selenite.weebly.com

MaMMaMoon said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! ^^/ Forever young and absolutely gorgeous. ^^ <3
MMxoxo

mispapelicos said...

Happy birthday, my gorgeous.
Loving your dress and that man pendant, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Krista said...

Happy Burfday!!! You look extra beautiful in these pictures!!!!! Love that necklace!

Danielle Rose said...

Happy birthday stunner xx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, love! Your dress is gorgeous and I LOVE your necklace... and as always, your hair is MAGNIFICENT. Sarah xxx

Unknown said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday! You look gorgeous as always. I hope this year is the cats pajamas.

<3Honeysuckelle

Jen said...

awwww happy happy birthday, you look gorge in that dress.

X

Alex said...

Happy belated birthday! :D
God, I LOVE your hair!

Natalie Mulford said...

Happy belated birthday!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANITA!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!! xx

mitch said...

Hope I'm not tooo late to say HAAPPPPYYYYY BIRRTHDAY!
Stay gorgeous love!