Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fabulous Person number 1!

So Finally we start off the Fabulous People Posts!

This here Fabulous young lady is Katarina.  She is Beautifuly rockin' the hell out of that outfit!  I love this combination of Black and red. The long cardigan and the sweetheart tank are matched up great with the black mini skirt. It was her Christmas outfit this year...I can't think of anything better to wear for Christmas in Phoenix, AZ...
Katarina is Gorgeous and her confidence shines! We Strongly approve! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the way she put everything together, the top, the cardigen, skirt and the boots...great Job!!

Thick Threads said...

Yep, it's pretty rad :)

Anonymous said...

Thats Great!

ulli said...

mmh, what a beauty. I love the shoes ... reminds me on that fairytale, the puss in boots (don't know if I translate it right, "der gestiefelte Kater")

Anita riot said...

Hehe yes, I see what you mean, Those boots are made for walking.... :)