Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sexy Sexy Lingerie for Lovers Day

Hi Gals! I used to dread Valentines Day because I could never find anything sexy AND flattering to wear for Mr. Right (or Mr. Right Now) on the big night. I usually get home from a nice date with my honey and the clothes I want to rip off aren’t his. Instead, I practically leave my corset on the front porch and spanx at the door not wasting anytime for a full breath of shapewear-free air ;) The last thing I want to do is SQUEEEEEZE into some lingerie that barely fits and doesn’t make me feel sexy.

 Luckily, a few plus size saviors have seen the light and understand that a red fishnet body suit stressssssssssed to the max or bulging eyelets just isn’t going to put sexy in your mind! This year I have found so many cute corset tops and baby dolls that are just the right amount of coverage for me to feel comfortable and sexy. I love lingerie that covers my midsection and accentuates my (and most plus size women) best features. BOOBS ARE AWESOME! Here are a few of my favorites from Torrid and Lane Bryant. I picked out a few sultry numbers that were in my budget and that I could use all year long! Enjoy! I know your honey will ;)

-DD



5 comments:

herCatwalk said...

Nice lingerie guide! We did a Vday "intimates" faves post too! http://blog.hercatwalk.com/inspiration-board/valentines-day-intimates

Andrea said...

Thank you! I'll check it out. DD

Anita riot said...

OO the red and black one is so hot! i also love the pink with the black tutu!

Abby French said...

The pink corset is pretty provocative especially with the black tutu which brings out the eccentric touch!

wendy zhang said...

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.sexy devil dress | sexy lingerie | christmas costumes