Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh...right.

So, let's pretend like I didn't forget to post about Valentines day.
My boyfriend and I aren't huge on the V-day so I guess I kinda just didn't write about it.
We usually just spend the time together on this day, order in and watch movies, super cozy super chill, which is the way we like it.  There is no need for expensive gifts, if you love eachother you love eachother all year 'round.
However, I don't ever pass up the opportunity to wear heart print stuff.

So heres that!




dress & booties: Zara, clutch: accessories, Ring: h&m, earrings: claires, necklace: "dragonfly": bijou brigitte



I did make cupcakes, because well the best way to a mans heart is..... probably through his chest with a sharp object of some sort, but what do doctors and vampire slayers know...am I right?

I preffere the old fashioned way which is through his stomach! They where Yummy.  I got some real pretty flowers and we shared a bottle of sparkly, while munchin on pizza and cupcakes and enjoying the movies.

Oh and I made us some foam paper mustache and lips for our lolipops.

(foam paper mustache and lips  found on My Blessed Life)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Over and out
A_Riot


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww das Kleidchen ist ja supersüß!! Immer verpasse ich es wenn Zara sowas Hübsches hat! Die schuhe find ich auch schön mit dem plüschigen Rand! :)

Und ja wie recht du hast! Valentinstag ist sowas von überbewertet, ich find auch dass man entweder jeden ode rkeinen Tag feirrn sollte wenn man verliebt ist ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww your heart dress is so cute! And your flowers and cupcakes are lovely! I got my boyfriend a bouquet of flowers because I thought it would be funny, and he got me the exact same flower arrangement. It was funny. We both got them at the same supermarket lol.

Mabel
Mabel Time

Borjana said...

Obozavam tu haljinicu,dugo sam je mjerkala u Zari,dok sam se ja odlucila ona se razgrabila:-)
xx
B.

welldressedmaker said...

you are too cute! I really love the heart print dress and the darling earrings! HOW ADORABLE are those lollies?!?

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Krista said...

Heart shaped anything makes me swoon. You look cuter than any cupcake too! Your night sounds perfect my dear!

Unknown said...

Love your boots! lovely x

The Canon Girl said...

Yes, I always love to get flowers from my love too. And, like you and yours, me and mine also like to spend our evenings cuddling, eating good food and watching some tv at home. The cupcakes look so yummy and you look adorable with your hearts-outfit! Lovely colors and not so mushy-mushy! Love the necklace too.

mispapelicos said...

You blog has improved so much with this bigger photos.
Loving your pretty heart dress and your gorgeous hair.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

Loooove your take on Valentine's Day fashion! I would have never thought blue could work on that day. haha
Speaking of love, I love that mustache sucker idea. I'm gonna steal it, k? :)

Wait Until The Sunset said...

Oh gorgeous Miss Riot!!! This is such a pretty dress! :)

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

Unknown said...

I love those heart shaped earrings, gimme :P I love this line probably through his chest with a sharp object of some sort, but what do doctors and vampire slayers know, too funny and too true. I love the last pictures of you, you look gorgeous, even with foam mustaches and lips.

<3Honeysuckelle