Saturday, May 3, 2014

Street Styler Isabella

In one of my recent posts I wrote about a reading that was held at a plus-size boutique in Vienna called Stor>

While there, I met a few stylish ladies who I asked to be part of my on-going Street Style project on this blog. I was really happy they agreed to be part of it. I am very happy to introduce to you the second of the two lovely ladies that I am sharing with you, her name is Isabella.

I noticed her elegantly flaunting that prada bag of hers, and upon approaching her I noticed her sporting Prada glasses as well! The outfit was put together very nicely; a truly timeless and classy look.

I'm very happy the ladies agreed to be part of the Thick Threads Street Stylers! I included information about where she found her cute things at the bottom of the picture.

Dress: Jake's from Peek and Cloppenburg, Cardi: Betty Barclay. Bag: Prada - from the designer outlet in Parndorf

Big thanks to Isabella and Dagmar!

And as always, Thanks for stopping by!

xx

Anita 

No comments: